BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others .
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- This qualification is fee free in Western Australia
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters .
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.