BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals working in a work health and safety (WHS) role who provide a broad range of technical knowledge and skills, and have some limited responsibility for the output of others .
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrollment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters .
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.
Course Brochure – BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety