AMP30316 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) is the entry level qualification for meat inspectors working in non-export meat processing establishments.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve to fifteen (12 – 15) units
- Course duration – 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1550 to $4400 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Meat Safety) is a qualification most commonly undertaken by meat inspectors in domestic processing enterprises. People seeking registration as a meat inspector should check the current requirements with their appropriate state of territory food authority of the Australian Government, this will impact on the selection of electives. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of twelve to fifteen (12 – 15) units of competency must be completed (depending on the electives chosen), including ten (10) core units and two to five (2 – 5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.