AMP20316 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Abattoirs) is the entry level qualification for individuals commencing work in an abattoir.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – nine (9) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1100 to $3100 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Meat Processing (Abattoir) is a qualification suitable for those commencing work in an abattoir in the meat industry. To complete the qualification you are required to complete six (6) core and (3) elective units. Job roles for this qualification may include stockyard labourer, slaughter floor labourer, carcase trimmer, packer, meat process cleaner, offal and tripe room labourer. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat processing skills or knowledge.
To achieve this qualification a total of nine (9) units of competency must be completed. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.
Course Outline – AMP20316 Certificate II In Meat Processing Abattoirs