TLI30319 Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations is a general qualification for those engaged in supply chain operations and includes specialisations for logistics and warehousing operations.
- Available as a traineeship – NO (previous qualification funded)
- Total number of units required – fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2200 to $4600 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees).
Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations is
for those engaged in supply chain operations and includes specialisations for logistics and warehousing operations.
It involves a defined range of skilled operations, usually within a range of broader related activities involving known routines, methods and procedures, where some discretion and judgement is required in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures within known time constraints. It may also include responsibility for coordinating the work of others.
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with applicable licensing and regulatory requirements.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- logistics operator
- rail terminal operator
- supply chain administration officer
- supply chain administration operator
- warehouse operator.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including two (2) core units and sixteen (12) elective units. The program is self-paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.