TLI20119 Certificate II in Logistics is an entry level qualification suitable for individuals working in support roles within the transport and logistics sector.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – eleven (11) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1100 to $2300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Logistics is targeted at individuals who are entering the transport and logistics industry and wish to gain a formal qualification. There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Possible job roles related to this qualification include logistics support officer and logistics clerk
To achieve this qualification a total of eleven (11) units of competency must be completed, including four (4) core units and seven (7) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.