TLI20421 Certificate II in Supply Chain Operationsis an entry level qualification suitable for individuals working in support roles within the transport and logistics sector.
- Available as a traineeship – NO (Previous version Funded)
- Total number of units required – fourteeen (14) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1100 to $3300 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Supply Chain Operations is
for a person engaged in supply chain operations support who undertakes a range of tasks involving known routines and procedures, with limited individual responsibility.
Successful achievement of the licensing units within the qualification must align with applicable licensing and regulatory requirements.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- depot yard person
- despatch clerk
- inventory clerk
- pick packer
- reach truck/forklift driver
- receiving clerk
- store person
- transport clerk
- warehouse operator
- yard person
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.
Course Outline – TLI20421 Certificate II In Supply Chain Operations