SIR40316 Certificate IV in Retail Management is a qualification suitable for frontline managers or store managers working in the retail sector or involved with business to business sales.
- Available as a traineeship – YES / NO
- Total number of units required – eleven (11) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES / NO
- Price range – $1300 to $2800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Retail Management is targeted at individuals who are managing a small retail outlet, a section or department within a larger retail store, a small business-to-business outlet or franchise. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include department manager, store manager, merchandise manager, customer service manager, shift manager, small business retail owner or franchise owner. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with previous retail supervisory experience.
To achieve the qualification a total of eleven (11) units of competency must be completed, including seven (7) core unit and four (4) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrollments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.