CPP30321 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations provides a pathway to further learning and work in various cleaning roles and settings including but not limited to:
- administration, support and correctional services;
- health care and social assistance;
- accommodation and food services, and
- education and training.
- Available as a traineeship – YES (attached to superseded qual)
- Total number of units required – forteen (14) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES
- Price range – $667.25 to $1584.7 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- Please note for Western Australia under the Lower fees, Local Skills WA 1/2 price fees funding the traineeship is approximately $530, concession $160 and for 15 – 24 capped at $400.
Certificate III in Cleaning reflects the role of cleaners responsible for undertaking a range of routine and non-routine tasks according to work schedules, liaising with clients and in some cases members of the public, and operating in a range of general residential and commercial settings as well as specialist cleaning environments.
The cleaner may work alone, with or without supervision, and has responsibility for selecting, preparing and using appropriate cleaning methods for a range of cleaning situations while ensuring safe work practices.
To achieve this qualification a total of forteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is available for equity groups and course fees are unit dependant.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.