BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is targeted at more experienced individuals who may provide leadership and guidance to others.
These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills. They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
- Available as a traineeship – YES /
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available –
- Price range – $1700 to $3200 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees).
- Please note for Western Australia under the Lower fees, Local Skills WA 1/2 price fees funding the traineeship is approximately $860, concession $260 and for 15 – 24 capped at $400.
Certificate IV in Business covers a range of well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in business enterprises. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include administrator and project officer. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience or after completing Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and six (6) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.