AMP30116 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Boning Room) is a skilled qualification for individuals working in boning rooms or in the meat wholesale industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – nine (9) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1440 to $4100 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Boning Room) is a qualification suitable for workers in boning rooms or in meat wholesale enterprises which prepare meat cuts from whole carcases and includes job roles such as boner, slicer or bandsaw operator. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of nine (9) units of competency must be completed this includes two (2) core units and seven (7) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.