BSB20115 Certificate II in Business is an entry level qualification designed for individuals who perform a range of routine practical administrative tasks in any industry sector.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1200 to $2900 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
- Available for VET STUDENT LOAN NO
Certificate II in Business covers a range of routine practical tasks and fundamental administrative operations that can be applied in any industry area. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include administration assistant, clerical worker, data entry operator, information desk clerk, office junior and receptionist. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including one (1) core unit and eleven (11) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.