BSB30115 Certificate III in Business is a qualification designed for people progressing beyond entry level qualifications in business and administration.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1300 to $3800 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Business is suitable for individuals who apply a broad range of tasks and technical duties to support a team. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include customer service adviser, data entry operator, general clerk, payroll officer, typist and work processing operator . Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience and without a formal business qualification.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including one (1) core unit and eleven (11) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.