BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals progressing from a Health & Safety Representatives (HSR) course and provide technical advice to support a team.
- Available as a traineeship – YES / NO
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES / NO
- Price range – $2300 to $4500 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals who have work health and safety (WHS) responsibilities in addition to their main duties and who may provide technical advice and support to a team. This is an entry level WHS course for those wishing to obtain A WHS qualification. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate II in Business or other relevant qualification or with vocational experience in a WHS role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.