BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business is targeted at more experienced individuals who mat provide leadership and guidance to others.
- Available as a traineeship – YES / NO
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES / NO
- Price range – $1600 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Business covers a range of well developed skills and a broad knowledge base in business enterprises. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include administrator and project officer. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with vocational experience or after completing Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification.
To achieve the qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including one (1) core unit and nine (9) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.