BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is suitable for individuals entering a WHS role either with or without supervision.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – ten (10) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $3000 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is targeted at individuals who have work health and safety (WHS) responsibilities and who may provide leadership and guidance to others in WHS matters. Potential job roles for this qualification may include coordinators, advisors and facilitators. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate III in Work Health and Safety or other relevant Certificate III qualification or with vocational experience in a WHS role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of ten (10) units of competency must be completed, including five (5) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.