BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is a qualification that reflects the role of developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of industry areas.
- Available as a traineeship – NO
- Total number of units required – twelve (12) units
- Course duration – 6 to 24 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $3000 – $3980 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management covers a range of skills and knowledge required for being responsible for own performance and to provide leadership, guidance and support to others, and have responsibility for monitoring the output of their team. Potential job roles suitable for this qualification include coordinator, leading hand, supervisor and team leader. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with experience in a supervisory role but with no formal qualifications, or after completion of Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualifications.
To achieve the qualification a total of twelve (12) units of competency must be completed, including four (4) core unit and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.