SIT31016 Certificate III in Patisserie is a qualification that provides trade skills and knowledge of a pastry cook who bakes cake, pastry and biscuit products working in a commercial baking environment.
- Available as an apprenticeship – YES
- Total number of units required – Twenty Two (22) units
- Course duration – 36 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – Approximately $2 350 in WA (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Patisserie is a qualification suited for those who wish to pursue a career as a pastry chef or pâtissier in a range of hospitality industries including patisseries, restaurants, hotels,
cafes and catering operations.
All work must be carried out to comply with workplace procedures, in accordance with State/Territory food safety, and work health and safety, regulations and legislation that apply to the workplace.
Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry with relevant work experience
To achieve this qualification a total of twenty two (22) units of competency must be completed, including seventeen(17) core units and five (5) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call (08) 9472 6111.
Interested? Contact us!
Fill out the form below, or call us on (08) 9472 6111