AMP20117 Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services) is an entry level qualification for individuals commencing work in the meat industry.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – fourteen (14) units
- Course duration – 12 months
- Non traineeship funding available – Yes in regional locations but not in metro
- Price range – $1000 to $2950 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Meat Processing (Food Services) is a qualification suitable for those commencing work in the meat industry which requires speciallised services such as preparing specialty meat cuts, gourmet meat, bulk value-added products and providing meat preparation customer service. Job roles for this qualification may include meat wholesale worker, meat department customer service worker, butcher shop customer service worker and meat preparation worker. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge.
To achieve this qualification a total of fourteen (14) units of competency must be completed, including six (6) core units and eight (8) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.