AMP30815 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher) is the qualification of the retail butchering apprenticeship and is the retail butcher trade career pathway.
- Available as a apprenticeship – YES
- Total number of units required – forty-four(44) units
- Course duration – 36 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1300 to $3900 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Meat Processing (Retail Butcher) is the trade qualification for butchers. Within this apprenticeship students will develop an understanding of the work practices in retail meat enterprises in relation to health, customer service, safety, hygiene, quality and productivity. Students will also learn how to prepare, package and merchandise a range of meat products including primal, specialist cuts and value added meats. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry without prior meat industry skills or knowledge or after completion of a Certificate I or II in Meat Processing qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of forty-four (44) units of competency must be completed in three stages with the total being made up from thirty-seven (37) core and seven (7) electives. The program is self paced apprenticeship with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 ACT NOW.