TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations is the entry level qualification for individuals working in a warehouse and storage environment.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – sixteen (16) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – YES Participation/Equity
- Price range – $1500 to $3200 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate II in Warehousing Operations is targeted at individuals who wish to obtain a formal qualification in the warehousing and storage industry. Entry into this qualification can be direct entry or with vocational experience in a warehousing and storage role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of sixteen (16) units of competency must be completed, including three (3) core units and thirteen (13) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email email@example.com or call 1300 ACT NOW.