TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations is a general qualification for individuals with some responsibility and requirements for skills in a warehousing and storage environment.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – nineteen (19) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $2200 to $4600 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)O
Certificate III in Warehousing Operations is targeted at individuals who require some skilled operations and have responsibility for a broad range of activities in the warehouse and storage sector. Entry into this qualification can be by direct entry or with vocational experience in a warehousing role without a formal qualification.
To achieve this qualification a total of nineteen(19) units of competency must be completed, including two (2) core units and sixteen (16) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrollments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrollment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.