TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics is a qualification suitable for individuals involved in a broad range of logistics operations and may include responsibility for coordination of others.
- Available as a traineeship – YES
- Total number of units required – thirteen (13) units
- Course duration – 12 to 18 months
- Non traineeship funding available – NO
- Price range – $1400 to $2900 (Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolement. Additional fees may apply such as student services and resource fees)
Certificate III in Logistics is targeted at individuals who have job roles in a range of different logistics sectors such as logistics administration officer or logistics service clerk. Entry into this qualification can be after completion of Certificate II in Logistics or other relevant qualification or with direct with vocational experience.
To achieve this qualification a total of thirteen (13) units of competency must be completed, including one (2) core unit and five (11) elective units. The program is self paced with training being in a workplace delivery environment or other flexible learning environment. The program has rolling enrolments which means you can start any time and do not need to wait for semesters. For non-traineeship enrolment the course is fee for service and the price is dependent on unit selection.
For further information or inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9472 6111.