This is a one to two day workshop plus workplace course work that would benefit anyone who works in the food industry, from food service, quality assurance, manufacturing and logistics, health care, child care and regulators. It provides an excellent base in food safety compliance and will enable you to contribute to and participate in a HACCP team. The complete program including assessment takes approximately 2 weeks to complete
This course covers:
- Roles and responsibilities for food safety and compliance
- Purpose and intent of food safety legislation
- Understanding and application of HACCP-based food safety programs
and food safety management systems and techniques
- Food safety requirements and procedures
- Identification, control, monitoring and review of food safety hazards
- Documentation and recording the HACCP-based food safety program
- Preventative and corrective action procedures
What statements of attainment do I receive?
- FDFFS2001A Implement the food safety program & procedures
- FDFTEC3001A Participate in a HACCP team
How do I enrol?
To enrol today, click the link to fill out our online form:
If you have any questions about this course or other qualifications at Australian College of Training please contact our Training experts.
Why study with Australian College of Training?
- We offer training across 8 different industry areas which allows us to
customise training to suit a variety of job roles and employment
- We have flexible training and study options to suit individual learner
and employer needs.
- High quality, industry-experienced trainers and support staff are here to support training in all study modes.