Government Funded Certificate II & III courses starting September!
The next group of Government funded Jobs and Skills WA courses are starting very soon in September!
Government funding from Jobs and Skills WA is available to eligible applicants in the following categories:
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD)
- Disability pensions
- Job seekers
Courses currently available include:
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- FDF20911 Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales)
- FDF20510 Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance (baking pre-apprenticeship)
- CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
(*Classes are subject to minimum enrolment numbers).
An informal interview is held with each learner to discuss their eligibility into the program and the level of support required for language, literacy and numeracy issues. Students can make inquiries through the form below.
Applicants must have a valid health care or pensioner concession card to be eligible for funding.
Please select three preferences as course availability is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.
Enrol now to secure a funded place!
Food Safety & HACCP Risk Management Workshop
This is a one to two day course that would benefit anyone who works in the food industry, from food service, quality assurance, manufacturing and logistics, health care, child care and regulators. It provides an excellent base in food safety compliance and will enable you to contribute to and participate in a HACCP team.
This course covers:
- Roles and responsibilities for food safety and compliance
- Purpose and intent of food safety legislation
- Understanding and application of HACCP-based food safety programs
and food safety management systems and techniques
- Food safety requirements and procedures
- Identification, control, monitoring and review of food safety hazards
- Documentation and recording the HACCP-based food safety program
- Preventative and corrective action procedures
What statements of attainment do I receive?
- FDFFS2001A Implement the food safety program & procedures
- FDFTEC3001A Participate in a HACCP team
How do I enrol?
To enrol today, click the link to fill out our online form:
Food Safety & HACCP Risk Management Workshop Expression of Interest
If you have any questions about this course or other qualifications at Australian College of Training please contact our Training experts.
Why study with Australian College of Training?
- We offer training across 8 different industry areas which allows us to
customise training to suit a variety of job roles and employment
- We have flexible training and study options to suit individual learner
and employer needs.
- High quality, industry-experienced trainers and support staff are here to support training in all study modes.