The next group of Government funded Jobs and Skills WA courses are starting very soon in September!
Government funding from Jobs and Skills WA is available to eligible applicants in the following categories:
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD)
- Disability pensions
- Job seekers
Courses currently available include:
- SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- FDF20911 Certificate II in Food Processing (Sales)
- FDF20510 Certificate II in Retail Baking Assistance (baking pre-apprenticeship)
- CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- SIR30216 Certificate III in Retail
(*Classes are subject to minimum enrolment numbers).
An informal interview is held with each learner to discuss their eligibility into the program and the level of support required for language, literacy and numeracy issues. Students can make inquiries through the form below.
Applicants must have a valid health care or pensioner concession card to be eligible for funding.
Please select three preferences as course availability is subject to minimum enrolment numbers.